MON - FRI 8AM - 5PM
SAT 9AM - 12PM
(028) 312 3214

FAQ

Have a Question? View our Frequently Asked Questions Below

GENERAL QUESTIONS

No. All of our products require a consultant to visit you, measure the opening and the product is custom-made to fit your opening.

No, our blinds are custom-made so we do not keep stock of blinds.

Yes, we have stock of parts and is subject to availability.

No, we do not charge for a quotation or a call out fee for measurements.

Yes, all of our products have a product warranty as well as a one year workmanship warranty.

No, we do not sell glass aluminium doors – our products cover doors. Have a look at what we offer here.

Yes, subject to availability.

Generally, it depends on the type you would like but sometimes the cost of blinds can be very similar to shutters.

As our products are custom-made, the time frame to manufacture the product varies from 1 day and up to 3 weeks depending on the product and the size of your order.

FINANCIAL QUESTIONS

No, we only accept bank transfers, cash or cheque.

In order for us to make the order, we require a 70% deposit. The remaining 30% is paid on the day of installation once you are 100% satisfied.

DO YOU NEED TO CONTACT US?

Hermanus Showroom

Location: Unit 5, Cnr. Mimosa & Steenbras Street, Hermanus, 7200

Phone: +27 28 312 3214

Email: [email protected]

Somerset West Showroom

Location: 3C, Tre Mondi Office Park, Somerset West, 7300

Phone: +27 66 253 4279

Email: [email protected]

HERMANUS SHOWROOM

SOMERSET WEST SHOWROOM

OUR PROMISE TO YOU